Sunday, June 10, 2012

Second Workshop




Hi everybody!

I have been so excited to share my new creations using technology. I must confess that I like to use the computer and I love to chat through facebook, skype and send and receive e-mails but what we're learning so far is amazing. Sometimes I have felt so technofob because of a lot of accounts, clicks, applications and new things that can consume a lot of my time but I'm really willing to learn and get acquainted with them and use them in my classes.

There's no doubt that many of them have computers and access to internet at home but what about the ones who don't?. Besides that, it is a great risk to have them work in pairs and meet for a specific homework.

Well, I also know things would be arranged in some way in the future!!!

 During this worshop, we discuss about internet-based Learning and how to use and find some useful websites.Though I was familiar with the last one, I must confess I learned a lot about search engines and the characteristics of a good website, such as accuracy, currency, content and fucntionality.

As teacher, internet has become a basic tool for me, not only because I find a lot of useful resources like pictures, videos, games and worksheets but because It is a way to update my knowledge in favor of my students' interests, which makes me include funny, motivating and educative procedures for them.

Webquests scares me a little because I haven't got it completely but I'll do my best!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ily, I don't know why , but I couldn't see the video.
    You are right about technology. Sometimes it is very time- consuming. Definately, I´m not a digital native

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete